CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH AN ESTABLISHED FIRM OF RURAL CHARTERED SURVEYORS BASED IN THE EAST MIDLANDS
King West have the following vacancy for a Graduate at their Market Harborough (Leicestershire) office.
GRADUATE RURAL SURVEYOR
To work within a progressive team; involved with day-to-day management of private estates, planning and development, agricultural law, farm business advice, capital taxation and valuations work.
Excellent working environment, financial package, APC & CAAV training and prospects for advancement.
- Have good communication skills
- RICS Degree
- Show initiative with attention to detail; focussed and driven to achieve deadlines
- Be willing to learn whilst also being able to work independently as and when required
- Be entirely confident with modern IT systems
- Have the ability to prioritise work according to importance, and complete it in a timely, efficient manner.
Applicants are invited to apply with Curriculum Vitae, to:
Mrs J A Jackson
Tel: 01858 435975
Applications Window now open