Under Offer £1,650,000
DescriptionA handsome example of a listed period home, forming part of West Langton Hall set in private South facing grounds extending to just over two acres, with far reaching views over open countryside.
- A rare opportunity to acquire a unique, outstanding Grade II listed country house
- Elevated position and South facing
- Uninterrupted far reaching views over open countryside on three sides
- All period features including two exquisite marble fireplaces
- Original oak parquet wood flooring recently restored