Town and Country Planning
Our services include:
- Planning Appraisals: our extensive experience and up-to-date knowledge of planning policy enables us to appraise potential sites for development or re-development, and to provide cost effective advice on the prospects for obtaining planning permission, including preparation and submission of pre-application enquiries
- Planning Applications: We specialise in acting as lead consultant in the preparation of applications for: outline, detailed, reserved matters, listed building and Conservation Area consents.
- Planning Appeals: We undertake planning appeals through written representations, hearings and public enquiries.
- Development Plans (including Neighbourhood Plans): Through representations made to emerging planning policy, we are able to strategically promote sites and ensure that the long term prospects of each site are maximised.
- Project Management: We are often required to lead a team of specialist consultants to ensure objectives and deadlines are met.
- Environmental Statements: We are frequently asked to prepare and submit Environmental Statements in support of large Town & Country Planning applications