- King West Planning Services
11th April 2019
- The Tenant Fees Act 2019
20th March 2019
- The Agriculture Bill 2018
23rd February 2019
- Rural land market commentary summary of the past 12 months and market predictions for 2019.
25th January 2019
- King West Residential Property Estate Agent, East Midlands
22nd January 2019
22 January 2015
Career Opportunity: Country House Negotiator, Stamford
King West is proud of their long established and highly experienced Country House team who work across their offices in Market Harborough and Stamford. The team specialise in prime country properties for sale across Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Rutland, into Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
We have a rare and unique opportunity for a Country House Negotiator to join the team based at the King West Stamford office due to expansion and an increasingly busy trading period.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with the rest of the team to identify new business opportunities and new ideas
- Generate and follow up on quality leads
- Promote King West wherever appropriate
- Comply with all legal legislation
- Ensure professional, efficient, friendly, personalized and timely communication is provided to all customers
- Pre-empt and fully understand customer needs and requirements
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience working in a similar environment with properties in the middle to upper tier of the market place. They will have excellent communication skills, demonstrating a desire and determination to succeed.
Key skills include:
- Experience in a high value market place, preferably working for an agency similar to King West
- Excellent team player
- High-level oral and written communication skills
- Good level of IT literacy
- Full UK driving licence
- Exceptional customer service skills
If you would like to apply, in the first instance please email Jonathan O'Shea: firstname.lastname@example.org